[Oval-devel] Spam in maillist

Pavel Vinogradov Pavel.Vinogradov at nixdev.net
Mon Oct 22 14:43:00 UTC 2007

  I think that idea from Javier about limit write access to this list to
subscribers only - is a good choice for current time.

  Currently project in beta development status and don't have any active
users or contributors except me or Javier.
  We don't have active interactions with other Debian subprojects.
  And last spam statistic in other Debian <gsoc>-devel lists (f.e.
piuparts-devel - 15 spam messages for last week).

  This is my arguments for limiting write access to subscribers only.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Linux Developer