[Piuparts-devel] piuparts team development / documentation upload for etch

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Sat Feb 24 17:49:36 CET 2007

Hi,

I'd like to push the team development process of piuparts some bits further
now :) We have an alioth project set up, but currently it's only used for
this mailinglist, and then svn is empty.

We briefly discussed the SCM to use on #debian-qa and to use svn, which is
already set up on alioth for us. So I just created the usual trunk, branches,
tags and people directories and committed that.

And then I went ahead and committed the version currently in etch+unstable
(0.20-3) _including_ the debian directory to trunk - I hope someone else can
enlighten me and us how to use svn-buildpackage to build a non-native package
from it :) (Otherwise I'll come up with some other hack to achieve the same.)

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/piuparts

Second, I'm thinking about an upload targetted for etch, only changing
documentation:

1. change the maintainer field to set right name (we're the "piuparts
developers team", not Lustre - this mailinglists name also should be fixed,
btw)

2. include the lists of currently known-failures in etch, which we can take
from the "collab-qa" alioth project and add a pointer to there.

What do you think?

regards,
	Holger