[Po4a-devel]Re: Documentation revision

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:23:19 -0700

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 07:15:17PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
>
> >Yeah, I just updated the documentation. It's getting rather long and
> >complete now. Could you guys read it and report error/omissions ?
> >
> >Then, I guess we should translate it. For example, I'm trying to get one
> >debian package converted, but the spanish translator is not sure he wants
> >his abits changed. It would be just really cool if you could get this to
> >spanish, Jordi. I know that's a lot of work, and I'd understand if you say
> >no. After all, it's not even in french ;)
>
> I'll try to increase its priority in my TODO list, but I cannot say when
> will it be done :( (I hope to have it before the end of summer, did you
> expect it much before?)

Dude, that's an open source software. I do not expect anything from anybody
(beside me) since everybody's a volunteer. I hope a lot things, but that's a
different story ;)

The end of the summer will be just fine.

Thanks for your time,
Mt

--
Only when you have actually done something which is wrong can you actually
go about doing things correctly.