[Po4a-devel]Gettextizing multiple files at a time

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:23:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

today I've tried to gettextize a collection of files at a time (I didn't
try it before) and I've found that po4a-gettextize only accepts one file
at a time. I think it's an annoying limit, that could be enhanced handling
the input files like po4a-updatepo does.

Martin, you gettextized the Perl documentation... did you use an external
script or am I missing something?

If you think it's a good idea to implement the multiple-files input, I can
do it (now I'll have some semi-vacation days ;)

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta