[Po4a-devel] typo in po4a.7

Jordi Vilalta jvprat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:50:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

2006/4/8, Nicolas François:
> The documentation on the website is becoming out of date.
>
> Jordi, I'm CCing you because you maybe have a script to update the po4a
> website.

Yes, I should have it around here..... searching....

IIRC, the html-build-upload.sh script should make it all. You just
need http://search.cpan.org/~marekr/MarekPodHtml-0.49/ modified with
the attached patch to be able to make indexes from the translated
docs. That should be enough.

You don't need to CC me, I still read the list. BTW, the CC'd address
is my old one, It will be updated when you regen the web ;)

> Also, some files and directories in /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/po4a
> are not writeable by the po4a group, can you fix the permissions?

It should be done now.

Let me know if you need something else.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta