[Po4a-devel] Unintended extra/stripped lines above/below SSI directives

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Mar 31 22:23:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 03:03:42PM +0300, yavor at gnu.org wrote:
> With Po4a 0.33.1 the following slightly annoying behavior is observed:

[...]

> The extra line above the second directive and the stripped line after
> the first directive are bearable (although in theory the two files
> should be identical?) but the two blank lines at the beginning
> definitely sound like a bug to me.

The spacing with comments is quite hard to specify/develop.

Does it causes any issues visible for the users in a browser?

Is it just an issue with the SSI comments?

This will not be fixed in the 0.33.2 release (I can't miss an April Fools
release!)

If the problem is just for SSI comments, I can probably fix it and release
0.33.3 soon.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral