[Po4a-devel] 2 Patches

Brian Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Sun Sep 4 17:44:09 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016, at 10:50 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 06:54:39PM +0200, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to submit two patches for AsciiDoc:
> >
> > 1) Fix title markers for unicode (
> > https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/2 )
> >
> > 2) Allow empty attributes to properly parse include:: directives. (
> > https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/1 )
> >
> > What is the best process?  Do you want a patch email?  A PR?
> >
> > The code is on github for review, pending a reply.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > bex
>
> Hi,
>
> very neat and needed patches for Asciidoc!
>
> I will stay away till tomorrow at least so I do not have the time to test
> them, but I will certainly do it at my return.
> In the meantime a suggestion: I think that ideally it would be best to
> add also some tests to the Asciidoc test text and test expected results
> to complete the embedded automatic test in po4a for asciidoc.
> Would you be so kind to add those tests also?

I have added tests for the title markers patch.

I have not yet added tests for the attribute list patch because it is
supposed to be tested by the Tables tests.  Those are not currently
being run, so I am taking a look at them in a separate patch.  I don't
think there is anywhere else logical to put a test for an include::.  Do
you have any ideas?

regards,

bex