[Po4a-devel] 2 Patches

Brian Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Sun Sep 4 18:21:11 UTC 2016

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016, at 04:21 PM, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 06:54:39PM +0200, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to submit two patches for AsciiDoc:
> >
> > 1) Fix title markers for unicode (
> > https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/2 )
> >
> > 2) Allow empty attributes to properly parse include:: directives. (
> > https://github.com/bexelbie/po4a/pull/1 )
> >
> > What is the best process?  Do you want a patch email?  A PR?
>
> The best would be a PR against https://github.com/mquinson/po4a. I
> have everything setup to forward the code after review on the official
> git tree.

PRs submitted for review:

Fix Titles: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/1

Fix Empty Attr Lists: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/2

Fix Readme: https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/3

Regards,

bex

PS: I hopped around the archive a bit and didn't see an answer to:

1) Where are the website files?  They need some TLC.

2) Why are we are on alioth and not at least running a GitHub mirror to
attract more contributions?