[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 00:05:29 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

2013/11/27 Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>:
>> I plan to provide a patch against the perl script if it's ok for you.
>
> Please do.

There are a patch and the modified file in attachments.
I executed it to check the modified generated files and I didn't see
errors. Could anyone check too?

I'm not a Perl developper so you can can improve my patch too.

> If you like, you can move the templates to separated files that will
> be read by the perl script.

With the patch, the html is not extracted in external templates.
Do you think about using a template engine or just extracting the
content of the html strings in .html files which would be read by the
script?

Cheers,
--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane