[Popcon-developers] improving the graph on the static pages of popcon.debian.org

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:28:53 UTC 2015

> I think the first step is to try to render graphs with the same data
> like the Perl script in order to have a better comparison
> libchart-perl vs matplotlib. What do you think about that too?

There is a picture demo attached to this message. The picture is
bigger than the original one but the size is modifiable into
Matplotlib if needed.

I didn't find the real data history so I filled the graph with fake statistics.

Are you interrested I try something for the generated pictures or not?
(It's ok to say 'no'.)

Please keep me in cc because I didn't subscribe to this mailing list.

--
Stéphane