[Python-apps-team] Processed: retitle 556656 to mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly in backports

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue May 11 08:39:10 UTC 2010

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 556656 mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly in backports
Bug #556656 [mercurial] (no subject)
Bug #556659 [mercurial] mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly
Changed Bug title to 'mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly in backports' from '(no subject)'
Changed Bug title to 'mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly in backports' from 'mercurial: Default merge-tool not configured correctly'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

556656: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=556656
Debian Bug Tracking System