[Python-apps-team] Sabnzbd+

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:22:48 UTC 2012

Hello,

I got this email address from the Sabnzbd+ Debian package
page<http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/sabnzbdplus>.
I note at the bottom of the package details it says "The program is a fork
of the original SABnzbd code, which is no longer actively developed."

Sabnzbd+ is currently at v0.6.15 and the version in the Debian repository
is 0.5.4-1 and I was wondering if there were any plans to update it soon?
There is also a v0.7 beta flying around. Would be great to get the latest
features up in the repo's rather than having to manually compile each time
a new version is out.

Look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Blake Munro