[Python-apps-team] Reach decision-makers

gina at b2bemailing.com gina at b2bemailing.com
Wed Oct 14 19:24:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire opt-in email list of Microsoft Dynamics
User List. A list designed to expand your customer base & position your
brand in midst of your competitor.

ü  Dynamics AX

ü  Dynamics GP

ü  Dynamics NAV

ü  Dynamics SL

ü  Dynamics CRM

Data fields: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, Job
Title, Application Type, Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, Employee size,
Revenue size, SIC Code, and Industry details.

Kindly let me know the “Geography” you would like to focus and I shall
revert you with more information.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards

Gina Johnson

Lead Generation Executive

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'