[Python-apps-team] CareerMatrix.com Job Posting

qianqiudu at 163.com qianqiudu at 163.com
Tue Aug 15 09:51:28 UTC 2017

Dear *Serve banana plugs, audio connectors,dc connectors,alligator
clips, battery clips, and rf connectors 2017/8/15,
Your friend, Ç®Çï¶Â, thought that you would be interested in this job
posting on CareerMatrix.com <http://www.careermatrix.com> .

http://www.careermatrix.com/seeker/search/full_job.asp?INf=227250

Additional Comments from Ç®Çï¶Â:
| | forget the above information
----- Nice day, dear friend-:) Hope this email find you well-:) This is
Ana, a lovely girl from China shenzhen, manufacturer of audio
connectors,dc connectors ,alligator clips, test cable, and rf connectors
for 13 years. After saw your website, I thought you might be interested
in our product as below picture showed,
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1b2G.SpXXXXXYXpXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg would you
like to get some samples for testing , my friend ?We still have many
other models, i can send you our more information if it's okay for you,
dear friend -:)I'm here waiting for your reply-:) all email send to
sales at koko-go.com Contact person : Ana whatsapp :+86-18126184197 E-mail
:sales at koko-go.com wechat : yibaokeji121 Skype : michael.zhaoyanhui web
:www.koko-go.com
----- forget the below information | |

Note: This is not a randomly-generated email. Ç®Çï¶Â thought this job
posting would be of interest to you. Your email address has not been
saved. You will not receive any unsolicited email.

This is a free service of CareerMatrix.com <http://www.careermatrix.com>