[Python-modules-team] r7926 - in packages/python-axiom/trunk/debian (5 files)

Vincent Bernat bernat at debian.org
Wed Mar 18 21:37:20 UTC 2009

OoO En cette  soirée bien amorcée du mercredi 18  mars 2009, vers 22:21,
je disais:

>> Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 21:11:23
>> Author: bernat
>> Revision: 7926

>> Add a patch to handle sqlite >= 3.6.4. Closes: #520338. Older
>> databases need to be fixed by hand.

>> The patch is not complete: upgrading from old databases still fail.

> Unittests are  shipped with databases in  old format and  axiom tries to
> upgrade  them. There  is no  fix upstream  for this  and the  patch only
> covers database creation. Old databases still have a problem.

As a work-around, in commit 7928,  I have just skipped unittests for the
whole test/historic directory. This  is just a suggestion, maybe someone
has a better idea?
--
panic("Unable to find empty mailbox for aha1542.\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/aha1542.c