[Python-modules-team] ipython-0.11 -- VCS?

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:18:47 UTC 2011

On 09/29/2011 10:25 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> Hi Julian and the Team,
>
> First of all thank you for all your work for maintaining ipython and
> making 0.11 available!
>
> I wonder -- why changes toward 0.11 are not in the SVN?  may be ipython
> was migrated under some other VCS? (then vcs- fields should be adjusted
> in debian/control), or may be it wasn't committed/dcommitted?
>
> Thank you in advance for the clarification!

Hi,
I packaged 0.11 in git. I planned dumping it into to regular team svn
when its uploaded but I totally forgot about it. I'll do so this weekend.

For now you can find the git repo here:
git://git.debian.org/git/users/jtaylor-guest/ipython.git
But I don't give no guarantees that it won't be rebase/deleted at some
point.

Best Regards,
Julian Taylor