[Python-modules-team] Invitation: My Dearest,

Mary Andrew andrewmary607 at yahoo.dk
Mon Jul 30 18:10:20 UTC 2012

YAHOO! KALENDER - DU ER INVITERET!

andrewmary607 at yahoo.dk har sendt en invitation:

My Dearest,

Hvornår:
mandag den 30. juli 2012 17:30 - 18:30 (GMT+00:00)

My Dearest,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before..
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night rest and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in  burkina faso

My name is Mary Andrew, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,My hobbies are Reading,traveling Listening to good jokes also my likes are obedient,Honest,sincerity,truth and my dislikes are lie,dishonest,envy,and betrayal.

 I am from Liberia in west Africa,5.7ft tall,dark in complexion single,(never married ) and presently, I am residing here in burkina as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Andrew John was the managing director of ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY(Ltd) in Monrovia (The capital State of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I wish to know more about you

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country burkina where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am usin the computer in his office to send these messages to you.

My dear, I came in the site to search  for someone to care  which I have not gotten for a very long  time since I lost my family members. I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you care and respect through out my time .
Dear, I want to know more about you, your real name, your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.In my next mail I will attached my pictures for you to know me more and tell you about myself. I wait your reply with impatience.
Yours  Mary Andrew
S.U. nu!
http://calendar.yahoo.com/andrewmary607/rsvp?e=python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org&uid=3a30e1bb-644d-4000-a3e3-72ac18273c3d&tk=guy6yFT4V6et5h.0w2yiivdjJOY-&hh=f.OnCu.vPtyCLWqGT4yFfZI.uhM-