[Python-modules-team] Processed: cloning 710164, retitle -1 to python-virtualenv: Embedded copies of pip and setuptools, tagging -1

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Aug 15 05:30:10 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # On second thought, I'm cloning this bug to track the security issue and the
> # embedded copy issue separately, as the security issue is no longer present in
> # newer versions of virtualenv.
> clone 710164 -1
Bug #710164 [python-virtualenv] CVE-2013-1629: Man in the middle possibility
Bug 710164 cloned as bug 719767
> retitle -1 python-virtualenv: Embedded copies of pip and setuptools
Bug #719767 [python-virtualenv] CVE-2013-1629: Man in the middle possibility
Changed Bug title to 'python-virtualenv: Embedded copies of pip and setuptools' from 'CVE-2013-1629: Man in the middle possibility'
> tags -1 - security
Bug #719767 [python-virtualenv] python-virtualenv: Embedded copies of pip and setuptools
Removed tag(s) security.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

710164: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710164