[Python-modules-team] Our records indicate your loan payments...

Milford Simmons glodina at cooptaxi.co.nz
Thu Jun 25 06:35:45 UTC 2015

Our records indicate your loan payments can be reduced or eliminated.

Notice: Federal Student Loan-Forgiveness Program Helps All Holders Eliminate Their Monthly Burden.
This National Program has already helped Over 6 Million Student-Loan holders.

Your monthly payment exceeds $50 so you must call us now.

Our records indicate that your student-loans now qualify for relief and forgiveness under this new Federal program.

Restricted Enrollment is Now Available - But you must call today before the programs end date.

Call and let our experts help you to be Student-Loan-FREE! - Call: 888-634-9403 and Get Started Today.

Toll-Free Help Line is Now Open: 888-634-9403

Yours Truly,

Student Loan Forgiveness Department
888-634-9403