[Python-modules-team] What does the NHS Five Year Plan look like from a voluntary sector perspective?

NHS Five Year Forward View Conference ben at openforumconferences.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 12:30:02 UTC 2016

Having problems viewing this message, please click here
[http://www.openforumconferences.co.uk/display.php?M=4077099&C=ffd39471ffaa121a73ccf970c9a3a625&S=1910&L=540&N=506]
for webversion.

Conference Overview

Having completed three successful conferences in less than 12 months and
bringing together more than 900 delegates from NHS trusts across the
country, due to demand we have now turned our focus on to the
"Implementation and Progress" of the NHS 5 Year Forward View (NHS 5YFV).

The 5YFV is no longer just a vision but a reality. After working with
patient groups, clinicians, local government and national partners, the NHS
tapped into a widely accepted consensus on the need for change, and a
shared ambition for the future. Success requires providers to think beyond
statutory and organisational borders to meet the needs.

The event looks at the practical and theory through active case studies and
best practice examples.

Register your interest here
[mailto:ben at openforumconferences.co.uk?subject=Register%20Interest%20On:%20NHS%205YP:%20Implementation%20&body=Name:%20%0D%0AContact%20Number:%0D%0AOrganisation:%0D%0ADetails:%0D%0A]

Book a Place
 [http://www.openforumconferences.co.uk/link.php?M=4077099&N=1910&L=362&F=T
Programme
[http://www.openforumconferences.co.uk/link.php?M=4077099&N=1910&L=196&F=T]
[http://www.openforumconferences.co.uk/link.php?M=4077099&N=1910&L=360&F=T
Overview
[http://www.openforumconferences.co.uk/link.php?M=4077099&N=1910&L=363&F=T
order to fully understand the potential of the NHS 5YFV we have been asked
to offer clarity on the following:

What does the journey into a new era of healthcare look like and how will
it shape the future of healthcare in the UK?

New Models of Working - How are the Vanguard sites developing and are they
providing improved, personalised and integrated care?

Overcoming Workforce Challenges - What impact does staff shortages have on
“critical pressures” in the NHS workforce?

Addressing Health Inequalities - Does the UK continue to have a vast amout
of  health inequalities?

Whilst we are living longer lives albeit not living healthier lives - Can
the The Prevention Agenda help us understand the balance?

What does working with Vanguard Sites look like from a voluntary sector
perspective?

Maximising Value - how can we maximise patients investment in healthcare
evolution?

Improving Business and Financial Management - we ask how is the drive for
more efficiency in the NHS progressing?

Why the conference is taking place:

The NHS must become a pro-active agent of change, taking bold action in
partnership with individuals, local government and third sector bodies to
‘bend the curve’ on predicted trends. Join us at the NHS Five Year
Plan: Implementation and Progress to hear how new models of care can drive
better outcomes for patients and the health system.

Benefits of Attending:

Explore new ideas, new thinking and new contacts to support you taking the
next steps in responding to the Five Year Forward View.

Follow the Five Year Forward View to discover how new models of care could
drive better outcomes for patients and for the health system.

Benefit from an in-depth look at the three health care gaps contained
within the 5YFV.

Learn how to deliver an information and intelligence service to support
effective action, locally and nationally, to promote and protect health and
wellbeing, prevent illness, advance equality, tackle inequalities and
improve public health outcomes.

Identify those actions that the NHS will need to undertake collaboratively
action with individuals, local government and other public, private and
third sector bodies alongside the health service.

Learn the main reasons why the NHS will need to undergo further
transformation.

Explore how the NHS could combine new investment and new efficiency to
create the headroom to manage increased demand and continue to improve
care.

Learn to maximise the value that patients derive from their own care and
treatment and that of the whole population from the investment in
healthcare.

Take advantage of knowledge sharing and professional networking.

Contact Us:

If you would like more information or would like to register for the
conference. Please contact Benjamin Selby on the details below. Invoice
options are available when registering your place.
Benjamin Selby

Marketing Executive
Open Forum Events
ben at openforumconferences.co.uk