[Python-modules-team] Quick Follow Up (re: guest post)

Premio marketing marketing at premioinc.com
Tue Sep 12 15:20:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just wanted to quickly follow up to see if you got my guest post inquiry from last week? I'd love the opportunity to write for you, if you'll have me. :-)

(Forgive me if you did respond already, i've been having an usual ammount of emails going into my spam folder that should not be).

Anyways, just a re-cap, My name is Robert Alorro with http://premioinc.com/.

I have an article that I'm working on that I’d like to contribute to your website, linuxsecrets.com, It’s about Rackmount Server Basics, which I know you and your readers have expressed interest in, and I think they’d like what I have to say.

If that article is not up your alley, let me know and I'll be happy to create content for you more aligned with another topic of your choosing, for example:

  *   How to Maximize SQL Server Performance with Flash Storage
  *   or even
  *   Different types of storage devices and how to utilize them

Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk about the next steps. One way or another, thanks for your time, and keep up the awesome work!

Take care,

Robert Alorro