[Reportbug-maint] Hey

Lisa Eichhorn harparina at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:23:23 UTC 2009

--Hello,How are you?『 /wish  you everything is well. ○

    -- I would like to introduce a wonderful web-si-te to you...////  www.eestarshop.com

      --◆They 0ffer Al1 kinds 0f e1ectronica1&&digita1 products ,they are planning to 1ower the◆ prices ▲great1y in 0rder to adapt to the globa1 economic crisis, so that they can expand their 0verseas market!
I have bought a gps,It is really nice, I'm very satisfied with their &&items & 【services.

                             『  Have a good day/○

                                                  ◇ Best regards◆