[Reportbug-maint] Hehe !

Lisa Eichhorn harparina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:17:13 UTC 2009

Hello Dear Friends:
*  We sell a wide variety of bags and shoes.
    -  shoes(nike,Ugg......),
    -  bags(Gucci, Prada,  Louis Vuitton, Chanel, MiuMiu,D&G, so on......)
    -  We supply top quality products with the most competitive prices.wlease take a look our website,if you are interested in any products please feel free to contact us,thank you for your attention,
*  Welcome to check our website:< http:// ùá www ùá b a g s h o e s h o p ùá com>
*  Any questions please  contact us,on our website have connects way ......

*  Best Regards