[Reportbug-maint] Reportbug-Emails

Never Mind junkutube at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 21:06:19 UTC 2012

Package:reportbug 4.12.6

While submitting a bug report (for gnash) to "Gabriele Giacone" <1o5g4r8o at gmail.com> he told me to follow the instructions for Debian's bug reporting. Being a novice I chose to use the package "reportbug" and submitted the following using it. The problem was I obviously did not pay proper attention to the fact that this method was going to be broadcasting my actual email address for all to see on the internet (unlike most forums). Is there any way to hide my actual email address so I don't have to worry about it being picked up by spammers, etc...? If not can you remove this bug report from public view for me? I can not find any way to alter it after submitting it. I have already sent a request to have it removed to owner at bugs.debian.org and Julian Andres Klode <jak at debian.org> but have not received any response yet and both my email and report are still being displayed.

Sincerely,
Orang_Gila