[Reportbug-maint] Investment Opportunity

Lopati Tuala samulholland at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 23:16:55 UTC 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

The WTI  Asia is a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans. It seeks to invest in Projects with Public and Private securities in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Energy, Beverages, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, farms, software and digital content and services.
We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application, On review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding. This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments.
Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval.
Kind Regards,
Lopati Tuala