[Reportbug-maint] New major version of python-debianbts available

Bastian Venthur venthur at debian.org
Thu Aug 27 13:13:10 UTC 2015

Done. I've just uploaded python-debianbts 2.0, which is based on
simplesoap to experimental. Please test the hell out of it. If I don't
hear any complaints within the next 2 weeks or so, I'll merge with
master and upload to unstable. The git branch for experimental is:

  https://github.com/venthur/python-debianbts/tree/simplesoap

If you find a bug and are willing to fix it as well, please use the
above branch and provide a unittest that reproduces the bug.

Thanks and cheers!

Bastian