[Reportbug-maint] HELLO: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

MR. MAHDI KAAMIL henryc_1978 at netcourrier.com
Mon Oct 3 13:44:42 UTC 2016

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Mahdi Kaamil. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,

Mr. Mahdi Kaamil