[sane-devel] MacOS client

Mick Barry mick at objects.com.au
Fri Apr 19 11:24:14 BST 2002

At 10:31 AM 19/04/2002 +0100, Martyn Ranyard wrote:
>Quite understandable, but as a member of the Association For Free
>Software, I cannot recommend it as a tool unless it is Free and Free, so I
>was wondering if there is an alternative.

I am not aware of one.

>I am not implying that your tool is or is not good, but in the wider goals
>I want my software to be Free, and my clients expect it.

We just have different definitions of free.

>If there is not one, I might try and start a project to build one, but my
>programming skills only reside in Delphi/Pascal/Lasarus (Yes, Kylix is not
>Free either).

You don't have the skills but you'll only use a product with the source
code freely available :-)
Seriously though, I understand and respect your principles. Just hope you
don't expect all developers to make all their work freely available.

mick @ http://www.objects.com.au