[sane-devel] Re: sane/xsane on Mac OS X?

Olivier Chararas ochararas at mac.com
Wed Apr 24 00:41:18 BST 2002

Jim George wrote :

> Can I just ask the originator what development tools is he/she using?
>
> Jim

Hello,

In fact i didn't want to originate a thread but to ask a question to
paul beard about his MacOSX build. I hope this message gets in thread.
If I can't figure how to answer properly in thread, I'll stop messing
the list. Perhaps turning digest off will be easier.

Incidently, Olivier is a he.

For SANE I'm _trying_ ;-) to use the standard devTools that come with
MacOSX.1. cc is a modified gcc :
Apple Computer, Inc. version gcc-932.1, based on gcc version 2.95.2

In Classic environment I'm using, in a very basic fashion, MPW.

May i ask in turn why do you ask ? I saw that you have been using
different systems, and i think i understood you wanted to use MacOSX for
a front end? Did you build frontend or (even better) backend on MacOSX ?

Regards.

--
OC