[sane-devel] Re: sane build on tru64 unix 5.1A

Philip Goisman goisman at physics.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 25 03:09:54 BST 2002

->That simply means that your version of gphoto2 is too old, get the
->current CVS one if you want it to work. BTW, if you haven't got a
->digital still camera, I can't see any reason why you need the gphoto2
->stuff.

Our webmaster has one and it wouldn't hurt.  Appreciate your insight
however.

->> Do I need ieee1284.h or something else.

->For gphoto2? I don't think so. If you have a parallel-port scanner,
->probably yes.

I'll worry about that later.  For now, I'll pass.

Thanks again for your help.  It's greatly appreciated.  I'll get back on
this tomorrow.

Regards,

	Philip