[sane-devel] need help with Microtek 35t+ on SPARC/Solaris

Matto Marjanovic maddog at mir.com
Wed Aug 14 17:41:11 BST 2002

 >Several months ago I asked on this list who maintains the microtek
 >backend, and nobody appears to do so.

Hiya... that would be me, and I most probably have that email in the backlog
 somewhere.  I've been busy with other stuff for a while, but recently went
 and touched the code again (and I was out of town for the last two weeks).

And, it won't be until this weekend that I get some time to look at your
 patch and how it fits in with the "microtek world".

 >> Hi, I am having problems making SANE work with a ScanMaker 35t Plus.
 >
 >I have 35t+ with linux and sane 1.0.7 didn't work either (I have not
 >tried with 1.08).

Which version of the microtek driver is included in 1.0.7 (probably the
 same as 1.0.8)?
>From my changelog (http://www.mir.com/mtek/changelog.html), it looks like
 "v0.11.0" should have some success.
(Hmm, I need to update the changelog, too.)