[sane-devel] SANE2 standard revisited: message callback

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch at rauch-domain.de
Tue Dec 10 18:47:08 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 01:35, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> I don't even know how to implement the "simple" callback over the
> network. For a double callback, oh well. I don't want to think about

I do not understand where you see the problem with a callback over the
network.

frontend----sane-net=======saned----backend

backend calls callback of saned. saned sends info about callback to sane-net
and transmits the text that shall be displayed. sane-net calls callback of
frontend. When we do not use any selections then the backend does not
need a feedback when/if the text is displayed.

Oliver

--
http://www.xsane.org
http://www.mostang.com/sane