[sane-devel] Nikon AX-110 Test

Kenneth Heafield kpu at geek.com
Sun Dec 15 18:48:46 GMT 2002

Note that the scanner works in windows on the same computer with drivers
from Nikon.  I have also tested the HP Scanjet 3c and it works fine with
sane.
Oliver Rauch wrote:

>How long is the cable between scanner and controller?

105 cm, including terminator.

>Is the termination of the controller turned on?

It does not have an on/off switch.  It's just a pass through.  As far as
the controller goes, there is nothing I can change about the terminator.

>Sometimes it helps (although it is not standard conform)
>to remove the terminator on the scanner.
>But at first I would try to set up a standard conform scsi bus
>(termination for scanner and scsi controller).

It does the same thing with or without the terminator.  It randomly
stops scanning.