[sane-devel] The xscanimage failed allocate image memory by CanoscanFB1200S

mitsuru okaniwa m-okaniwa at bea.hi-ho.ne.jp
Thu Feb 6 21:42:46 GMT 2003

Hi,
When I used xscanimage (I like a xscanimage of the frontend) by
CanoscanFB1200S(using SCSI), I got some problem.
First the preview window appears taking a long time after clicking the
Acquire Preview button.
Then using preview scan at 1200 dpi, I got the error message box which said
"Failed allocate image memory: memory".
So, I cannot get the preview image.
At lower than 1200 dpi, an acquirement of preview is OK.
And a real scan is very good, no problem.

Is this problem in acquirement of preview at 1200 dpi corrected?

The XSane is no problem with preview scan and real scan at 1200 dpi.

Is this problem by only CanoscanFB1200S?
Is there the same problem for other scanner?
regards,

mitsuru okaniwa