[sane-devel] First try dutch translation

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Wed Feb 26 22:54:57 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:02:19PM +0100, Martin Kho wrote:
> Some time ago Henning Meier-Geinitz asked for translators. I saw that there
> was no dutch-translation. So maybe the attached po-file will fill the gap.

Well, in the meantime Bertrik Sikken provided a dutch translation that
is in CVS. Sorry for that.

Anyway. your translation is much more complete than his.

Translated     :  304 (54.3%)  (of which 12 fuzzy ( 3.9%))
Not translated :  256 (45.7%)
Total          :  560

> Yann's script gives the following output:
>
> [.tmp/mustek.c:156](151) "Flatbed"

What's the problem with translating this one? It just means that the
image is scanned from the usual flatbed, not the transparency adapter
or automatic document feeder.

> Translated     :  552 (98.4%)  (of which 7 fuzzy ( 1.3%))
> Not translated :    9 ( 1.6%)
> Total          :  561

Very good!

> I hope that someone can check my translations and make necessary
> corrections/additions.

I don't speak Dutch so I can't comment. I'll attach the po file that's
currently in CVS so maybe you can compare and select the better
translation if they differ.

Thanks for your work!