[sane-devel] HR6 V2 Collor Page Parallel Port

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard at gjaeger.de
Mon Jan 6 18:58:03 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Saturday, 4. January 2003 03:13, Adelson Santos de Oliveira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to get the ASICs for Genius HR6 V2 CollorPage Parallel
> Port. I didn't get it yet.

you might open the scanner and have a closer look athe the silicon
stuff inside - I know not a very good idea, but almost all the scanner
I got here are rather easy to open...

> But,I've noticed some changes in list of Sane supported scanners. Now
> there are two mentions for HR6 V2.
>
> Does its Parallel Port version have Sane support now?

Currently not, as we do not know what ASICs are inside. It seems, that
they are not compatible with the Plustek ones...

Gerhard