[sane-devel] microtek2 backend

Karsten Festag karsten.festag at gmx.de
Sat Jan 11 16:56:06 GMT 2003

Hi,

I tested the translations of the microtek2 backend with the snapshot from
09.01.03 and xsane 0.90. It works correctly. Thanks Henning for correcting my
mistakes (I somehow didn't realize that the translations are now in one
file.)

As for the option names,
#define M_NAME_QUALITY_SCAN    "quality_scan"
is corrected to
#define M_NAME_QUALITY_SCAN    "quality-scan"
and
#define M_NAME_FAST_SCAN       "fast_scan"
#define M_NAME_FAST_SCAN       "fast-scan"

I added another bugfix and have the new files on my homepage. I also would
like the new microtek2.conf there to be put to CVS. It has some more options
enabled by default that seem to work reliable.

Bye
Karsten