[sane-devel] Problems with Benq S2W 5000E

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 26 21:26:37 GMT 2003

Hi,

there are some known problems with the 5000E at the moment. First of
all, it doesn't like the calibration command. You can switch off the
option "Quality calibration" in your frontend, then you'll get a
little further. As far as I know the scanned image is distorted
nevertheless.

I currently don't have enough information to fix this. If you can
spare some time and are able to provide an USB log from a scan under
Windows please contact me (I'll send you some more detailed
instructions if you're interested).

Regards,

Oliver