[sane-devel] .fr.po for 1.0.12

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Mon May 5 16:11:15 BST 2003

Hi,

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 12:22:36AM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> I've updated the french translations for the 1.0.12 release.

Cool, thanks.

>  - got rid of a fuzzy translation for lightlid-35mm : none has complained
>    about the translation, so I removed the fuzzy tag (microtek2.h:632);

IIRC, fuzzy messages aren't shown by default so maybe nobody noticed
that there was a translation at all :-)

>  - translated two 'old' messages, but tagged them as fuzzy because I still
>    have a little doubt. Please review those two (umax.c:5717 and umax.c:5718);

| msgid "Holder focus position 0mm"
| msgstr "Mise au pooint a 0mm"

I don't pretend to speak French but is it really "pooint" not "point"?

>  - there are no missing " this time (compiled OK) :-)
>  - passed the 95% barrier!!! :-))
>
> Translated     :  546 (95.3%)

Bah! I'll have to add some translations to the German file to put it
to the top (94.1% currently) :-)

> Henning, you can commit the changes to cvs.

Done. If there are any changes, please send the file again.

> By the way, is my little script to check completeness of any use to the SANE
> developpers? If so, please fell free to include it in the tree if you see fit.

I've used it quite some times. It's included in CVS (directory tools/)
now. As it isn't compiled or otherwise touched by the build process I
think it's not against feature freeze policy to add it now.