[sane-devel] Why is the background of the scanned image not a constant grayscale

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Fri May 9 19:56:06 BST 2003

1. what mode are you scanning in, grayscale, lineart, color?

2. what do you mean by layer? the fujitsu driver returns only one frame to
the front end, so there should not be a case where there is multiple pixel
data available for one physical pixel.

3. does this happen with other front-ends?

4. does this happen with the scsi connection instead of usb?

5. could you send me directly a copy of an image where you see this?

allan