[sane-devel] net/saned problems with EPSON backend

Major A andras at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 15 01:25:52 BST 2003

> Yes, I've received one report about this. I don't remember which scanner
> was involved, but the symptoms were similar. I guess it's time to learn
> more about the net backend...

Not so fast, it might not be related to the EPSON backend at all. I
haven't come to a conclusion yet as to where the problem lies.

Totally different matter: I understand that the EPSON backend now has
full libusb support. It looks to me, though, that the sample
epson.conf file (in CVS) doesn't reflect this. I think the file should
be updated before the 1.0.12.

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras at users.sourceforge.net