[sane-devel] Spot ScanTak 2c/3c

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Fri May 16 09:56:18 BST 2003

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 09:33:55AM +0300, Alex wrote:
> Inform me, please, that I should to you inform on the scanner Spot
> ScanTak 2c. I hope, that my information will for many be useful, and
> also, that a series of these scanners will be not long in the list not
> supported SANE.

Well, I personally don't need information :-) If those are absically
the same scanners as the Maxiscan A4, Thomas VIAL may be interested in
details. If they are not the same, it's up to you to write a backend.

What may be of general interest is if those are really SCSI
controllers and if they are supported by any Linux or other Unix driver.

The spot scanners are now listed in our search engine:
http://sane.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/cgi-bin/driver.pl?manu=spot&model=&bus=any