[sane-devel] Progress on CanoScan D1250U2

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sat May 17 10:24:49 BST 2003

Hi,

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 06:15:27AM +0300, wg wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:50:00AM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> > Can you tell us more about this scanner so we cann add it to our
> > database? I have never heard about it before. Is it a parport scanner?
>
> Mustek ScanMagic 9636P, similar to Mustek ScanExpress 12000P,
> Mustek 1200 III EP.

Ah, ScanMagic. That's the noname-"label" of Mustek. Usually the
ScanMagic-Scanners are identical to one of the real Mustek scanners,
but sometimes they also copy scanners of other vendors (Teco?).

The ScanExpress 12000P is unsupported, what about the 1200 III EP? I
can't find it on the list, only the "Plus" model. Which asic do your
scanner have? 1505?

If you haven't done until know, contact the maintainers of the
mustek_pp backend.

I'll add your scanner as "unsupported" until this status changes :-)