[sane-devel] Q: Recommendation on ADF scanners?

Frank Zago fzago at austin.rr.com
Sun May 18 00:41:38 BST 2003

A Panasonic kv-ss25 or ss25d can scan about 20 to 25 A4 page per minutes. They
retail new for about $2K to $4K, but you can find some used on ebay for less
than $400. I don't know how often they need maintenance, though. Both scanners
are supported by SANE.
Note that the scan speed is for a batch job. A page per page scan speed will be
about 5 ppm.

Frank.