[sane-devel] Exif informations

Georges Roux georges.roux at pacageek.org
Sun May 18 22:40:29 BST 2003

I use this device:
device `coolscan2:usb:libusb:001:004' is a Nikon    LS-40 ED
film scanner

it's a film scanner (USB).
And I would like to have some informations, about  the date, the
parameters, the version, the author and all that I have
to know about the image and more... if you please. May be it's a dream,
but yes there is a library who can help to do that.
I use exif command line, to search about somes images, and I think may
be usefull to retrieve the applied correction.
I don't understand why a scanner can't do less than my digital camera.

Georges