[sane-devel] can not initialize sane when linux system booting up

Frank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Tue May 20 12:32:38 BST 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003 01:24, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
Hi Henning

Even though I have completely re-partitioned [more partitions]
my hard drive [though same spot as mdk9.0 install] before
installing mdk9.1, I have my acer 640u scanner running great
guns. Is it possible that this latest install was able to use
my previously configured scanner settings??????????

I'm only asking so as to be of help to others by passing on my
experiences with this scanner because I believed that this
recent fresh install had actually configured things for me???

Hmmmm............ might explain why I have website history in my
browsers first time up with 9.1

SnapafunFrank