[sane-devel] sane-devel moved to lists.alioth.debian.org

Thomas Soumarmon soumarmt at nerim.net
Thu Sep 18 13:19:15 BST 2003

Hi Henning,

is it possible to have some kind of alias for the mail adress ?

explanation :
I own several mail adresses and few times I used a non registered mail adress
to post to the list. Then the mail some time after returned to me as "non
allowed user to post".
What I would like, is to be able to post with several adresses (mainly 2) and
receive only once the mails from the mailing list.

Rgds,

Thomas.

http://www.cogitae.net/