[sane-devel] batch scanning with a script...

kevin lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Sun Sep 21 13:29:18 BST 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 12:45:22PM +0100, kevin lyda wrote:
> so...  do i have to learn libsane to do the scanimage line above or does
> such an animal exist?  would modifications to scanimage to increase its
> features be accepted if they were generic enough?

augh!  i'm sorry!  i only read the man page, not scanimage -h.  i'd like
to congrat the sane developers on excellent documentation.  my abilities
at reading comprehension are up for question however.

kevin

--
kevin at ie.suberic.net                        i wouldn't mind what that says;
http://ie.suberic.net/~kevin/cgi-bin/blog          paper never refused ink.