[sane-devel] Problem with sane, HP5200 and libusb

Stefan Seubert Stefan.9 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 6 21:42:44 BST 2004

Hello Peter,

I installed the CVS version of sane-backends and my scanner is working
again. Many Thanks. Some times I still get this "Error on Device I/O"
message, but on a second try the scanner works in most cases. Good work!
Please let me know if I can help you, to get this thing kind of bullet
proof. If you could tell me what to do, I could provide you with all
kinds of logfiles and stuff to encircle this remaining little bug. At
least I have to say thank you again. You made one more happy linux user!

Greetings
Stefan