[sane-devel] Duplex/ADF scanner recomendation

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 06:17:11 +0100

Hi,

I wrote:

>> I'm working on fixing all remaining issues to fully support the Avision
>> AV220. I has this specs:
>>
>> Duplex
>> ADF (no flatbed - sheetfeed)
>> USB 2.0
>> 25 PPM (A4 @ 200 dpi, S/W)
>>
>> It Is standing on my desk and I expect it to work at the end of this
>> week.
>>
>> Or the "AV3200C", "AV3600" are another choices - they are flatbed and
>> SCSI - but they are not yet tested, although I expect them to just work.
>

> Remaining issues fixed. Should be quite usable right now - just duplex
> mode will follow today (after a sleep cycle).
>
> Beta code (wie immer) hier:

Oops, there slipped a german line in. Should have been:

"Beta code (as usual) here:"

>   http://svn.exactcode.de/sane-avision/trunk/backend/

In the meentime the AV 220 is fully supported, including duplex ADF scans.

I also noticed that the Kodak i30, i40, i50, i60 and i80 are Avision
based and thus should work whith my backend. In the latest files in my
Subversion repository those Kodak IDs are already present ;-)

Have fun,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2